Wow, what a fantastic day! Alison and Justin tied the knot at the Linville Ridge Country Club in September. It was a perfect summer day with the most beautiful sunrise to kick of the getting ready.
Thank you to Covid they end up with plan C for their big day and ended up starting to get ready long before the sun came up to be all put together for their 10:30am ceremony. But I don't think it could have come together any better. The perfect day, perfect location, and perfect party! I love how all of the details came together. And those flowers! Oh, how I love orange!
The intimacy of a small wedding just melts my heart. This sweet couple got to celebrate their love with close friends and family this year but will be celebrating with everyone else next year with a big party! I can't wait!
- Photography: Jaime Johnson Photography, Linville, NC.
- Venue: Linville Ridge Country Club, Blowing Rock, NC.
- Cake: Elevate Cakes, Boone, NC.
- Flowers: Bouquet Florist, Boone, NC.
- Bride's Dress: Jillian's Bridal Outlet, Hickory, NC.
- Bridesmaid's Dresses: David's Bridal.
- Tux Rentals: Men's Warehouse.
- Ceremony Music: Dr. Nancy Bargerstock and Greg Simmons.
- Video: Vince Fortea.
- Rings: Quest Fine Jewelers, Fairfax, VA.