This beautiful and moody, November evening was the host to Andrea and Richard's intimate wedding. The cozy ceremony was held at the Inn at Crestwood in Blowing Rock, NC. There couldn't have been a better place for them to exchange their vows than in front of a warm and perfectly decorated fireplace. And, the fog lifted just enough to capture the stunning, blue mountains for their portraits afterwards. Everything came together perfectly for their special day! Congratulations, Andrea and Richard! I hope your lives together are full of love and happiness!
The incredible vendors:
- Venue/catering: The Table Restaurant at the Inn at Crestwood
- Bride's Dress: Wedding Dress Me
- Grooms Suit: Harry's Suits
- Rings: The Jewelry Stop
- Flowers: Park Place Florist and Gifts
- Cake: Ugga Mugga Bakery
- Music: Mhor Fun Events
- Officiant: Joshua Thruman
- Photography: Jaime Johnson Photography
To see more of Andrea and Richard's wedding check out the extended gallery HERE.