What and INCREDIBLE day!! This beautiful couple were joined together in marriage on June 16th at The Blowing Rock. What an amazing location for a beautiful mountain wedding! Their ceremony consisted of only immediate family and friends who later joined the bigger party at the Silver Fork Winery in Morganton. Every little detail was perfect! And, take note of the rose gold edging painted on the succulent in the bridal bouquet to match the rose gold of the bride's engagement ring and wedding band!! Stunning!!
There were so many unique moments to this wedding! Like, Aubrey was barefoot for the WHOLE DAY. How fun is that? We were also able to capture a ton of amazing couple's photos at both The Blowing Rock and at Silver Fork Winery. Amazing views everywhere we went. And, God certainly smiled on that day with perfect weather!
Congratulations Aubrey and Austin! Thank you so much for letting me capture your special day! All My Love, Jaime.
The amazing vendors:
- Ceremony: The Blowing Rock, Blowing Rock, NC
- Reception: Silver Fork Winery, Morganton, NC
- Photography: Jaime Johnson Photography
- Flowers: Golden Thistle Design
- Bridal Gown: Jillian's Bridal
- Bridal Gown Alterations: Patricia at Patterns
- Men's Suits: Men's Warehouse
- Catering: Silver Fork Winery Morganton, NC
- DJ: DJ Freddie from Dow Oak Events
- Cake: Alex Bell
- Transportation: Platinum Limousine
View Aubrey and Austin's extended Gallery HERE.