What a wonderful day! Kylee and Michael had an intimate and classy wedding at Westglow Resort and Spa. They had a lovely March day to celebrate their wedding. The skies were clear and the sunset with those mountains was breathtaking! It was cold and windy though so it kept us all on our toes, haha. * Take note of the bride's beautiful stole and the grooms long coat! Perfect wardrobe details for the chilly weather! *
The details for this elegant wedding were simple and thoughtful. Red, blue, white, gray, and a touch of green were the colors of the couples wedding day. And, little honey jars, with "Meant to Bee", too cute! Especially considering their last name start's with a "B"... love it.
Now, let me just say, I LOVE Westglow! As a photographer it is near perfect! The elegance through out, especially the chandelier and the staircase. When I met with Kylee there in December to chat I KNEW we had to do a special shot on those stairs. But, the perfection doesn't end there! White... everywhere! And, oh so many beautiful windows. Stunning western mountain views from this magnificent wedding venue, for a great sunset. Nothing better than wedding portraits with a mountain sunset on a big, white porch with ornate columns! Be still my heart!
Congratulations, Kylee and Michael! I am so happy you found each other. I pray that every day of the rest of your lives is as beautiful as the day you said " I do "!
- Photography: Jaime Johnson Photography
- Venue: Westglow Resort and Spa, Blowing Rock NC.
- Catering: Westglow Resort and Spa, Blowing Rock NC.
- Cake: Pam Vickers at MaePolly's, Valdosta GA.
- Flowers: Sam's Club
- Bride's Dress: Elaine's Bridal and Formals, Valdosta GA.
- Groom's Suite: JoS A. Bank
- Wedding Rings: Steel's Jewelry, Valdosta GA.
- Officiant: Shannon Brown
- Wedding Music: April from Dean's Duets, Hickory NC.