Too much beauty to pack into one blog post! Olivia and Nick were married at the lovely Inn at Crestwood in Blowing Rock on October 19th (happy on month anniversary!!!) and everything was perfect. They got a little luck on their special day by getting some rain but it held off long enough to get some fun couple's portraits on the terrace. And what drama that cloudy sky added to an already amazing couple and view!
Every detail was considered for this wonderful celebration and came together with satisfying continuity. The wedding colors were dark reds, creams, pinks, and a touch of yellow. Beautiful handcrafted details for the reception centerpieces and table decor. And, that DRESS!!! The skirt is removable!!! How awesome is that?! Olivia wanted the full impact of a full skirt for the ceremony but wanted something elegant and easier to manage for the reception, genius.
The Inn at Crestwood is a wonderful venue for a wedding! The event coordinator, Kim, is wonderful as are all of the Crestwood staff. The venue is so cozy and elegant and offers so much variety with stunning mountain views outside and warm fireplaces inside. You can have everything in one spot from the getting ready rooms, ceremony locations (outside or inside), in-house catered dinner, and fun dancing receptions. Perfection!
Olivia and Nick, I am so honored to have been a part of your special day! You two are wonderful together and I pray you have a life time of happiness!
- Photography: Jaime Johnson Photography, Boone, NC.
- Wedding Planner: Weddings and More by Stephanie Kelly, Hickory, NC.
- Venue: The Inn at Crestwood, Blowing Rock, NC.
- Catering: The Inn at Crestwood, Blowing Rock, NC.
- Cake: Hallmark Cakes, Blowing Rock, NC.
- Flowers: Millie Fleurs, Banner Elk, NC.
- Bride's Dress: Anjolique Bridal & Formal, Charlotte, NC.
- Hair: Trends Studio Salon, Conover, NC.
- Bridesmaid's Dresses: Elegant Bride & Formal Wear, Newton, NC.
- Tux Rentals: Men's Warehouse, Hickory, NC.
- Officiant: Rev. Sandra Possman with High Country Ministers, Boone, NC.
- Bagpipes: Andy Maness, Kannapolis, NC
- Video: One Love Productions, High Point, NC.